These grinders for motor arc segments are designed to process almost all the motor arc segments produced in the world. It is also possible to grind slabs.
The grinding operations typically carried out are:
Station 1: Feet and sides
Station 2: IR and OR
- (or) Configuration D: sloped sides,
- (or) Configuration G: IR (again) , sides,feet chamfers,
- (or) Configuration M: IR and OR (again)
These grinders are also provided with a segments washing station.
These grinders are the most successful and commonly used technological solution worldwide for the production of motor arc segments.
The grinding machines design is modular so that it is possible to change the spindle configuration from D to G and M easily and quickly, depending on the requirements (some arc segments could e.g. have a non-optimal stock allowance distribution that requires a second grinding operation on the internal diameter or on the external diameter).
The feeding system is made either of one/two upper belts or of the upper belts and a lower feeder.
TYPES OF CONTROLS FOR POSITIONING THE GRINDING WHEELS
- Manual positioning
- Manual positioning, with fast hydraulic displacement
- Numerical control positioning
AVAILABLE OPTIONAL DEVICES
- Standard and interchangeable sliding guides
- Special coolant delivery system for Neodymium Iron Boron magnets
- Lower rollers feeders for Neodymium and very large ferrite magnets
- Spindles variable rotating speed
- Symmetric layout of the grinder