These grinders for motor arc segments are designed to process simple motor arc segments in which the sides are perpendicular to the feet, or slabs.
The grinding operations typically carried out are:
- Station 1: feet and sides
- Station 2: IR and OR
These grinders are also provided with a segments washing station.
TYPES OF CONTROLS FOR POSITIONING THE GRINDING WHEELS
- Manual positioning
- Manual positioning, with fast hydraulic displacement
AVAILABLE OPTIONAL DEVICES
- Standard and interchangeable sliding guides
- Special coolant delivery system for Neodymium Iron Boron magnets
- Lower rollers feeders for Neodymium and very large ferrite magnets
- Spindles variable rotating speed
- Symmetric layout of the grinder